Technician Apparel (m/f) – Idstein
- Idstein (Headquarter)
- ab sofort
Outdoor is our passion. Whether in the mountains, the wilderness, in faraway countries or in the countryside on your doorstep, Jack Wolfskin offers all the products you need to make you feel right at home in the great outdoors, whatever the weather. Founded in 1981, we have become one of the leading providers of functional outdoor clothing, footwear and equipment.
With your help, we want to continue to stand out from the crowd as a brand for perfect outdoor equipment: customer-focused, friendly and with a passion for the great outdoors.
Join us as Technician Apparel (m/f).
- Liaise with Designs and responsible on product technical development (workmanship & fit) and implementation base on business requirements from proto stage till production release
- Responsible for PDB (Product Data Book) maintenance including all sample comments, measurement specs from Technic perspective
- Partner Design and responsible for optimization of cost value of products throughout the development
- Ongoing communication on product development with all product functions and purchasing internally and as well external with all garment vendors
- Assistance in developing and documentation of Jack Wolfskin quality and workmanship standards
- Support the creation of basic patterns including implementation
- Participate in all product meetings
- Travels is required (development trips, fairs, etc.)
Your DNA for JACK WOLFSKIN:
- Degree in textile design, textile engineering, product management or similar with several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge in production processes
- Technical product knowledge (especially on functional outdoor products)
- First experience in assessing product quality and also the capabilities of vendors
- Good command of English in both written and spoken
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- Knowledge of a product management tool
- Organisational strength
Take your future into your own hands.
You can look forward to joining a great team. What is more, we have built a fascinating range of products – a world you can fully embrace as your own. We will offer you every opportunity to develop within JACK WOLFSKIN and shape your career path.
You bring a lot of common sense and initiative into your job, you also seek solutions proactively within your daily business. In addition, you also have strong organizational and time management skills. If you have the passion for outdoor sports such as climbing, snowboarding or hiking, we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking forward to your online Application.
Please tell us your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.