Assistant Store Manager (m/f) (Covent Garden)
- Jack Wolfskin Stores
- London (UK) (Eigener Store)
- ab sofort
With your help, we want to continue to stand out from the crowd as a brand for perfect outdoor equipment: customer-focused, friendly and with a passion for the great outdoors. Your adventure begins in our Store Covent Garden as Assistant Store Manager (m/f).
Join us as we chart new territory:
- Sales analysis and planning of target-driven sales promotion actions with agreement of store manager
- Merchandising of stock and mannequins to highlight the commercial aspects of the store while adhering to company guidelines
- Correct keeping of cash book, cash deposits as well as support control of all cash procedures
- Operation and control of stock intake, transfers in and out
- Assistance in planning of in-store and local marketing actions
- Leadership, motivation, training and development of all staff
- Administration of time management system
- Comprehensive substituition of store manager in his/her absence
Your DNA for JACK WOLFSKIN
- Ability to follow instructions as well as give your own in a clear and informative manner
- Show 100% commitment to the role, the team and the company
- Consistency to go above and beyond the call of duty with customer service to ensure the customer leaves happy, tells others, and comes back
- A willingness to push your own training and development
- Able to use own initiative and have good common sense
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to voice your own opinions while at the same time respecting those of other people
Take your future into your own hands.
You can look forward to joining a great team. What is more, we have built a fascinating range of products – a world you can fully embrace as your own. You‘ve got the talent to inspire customers when it comes to our innovative outdoor clothing and equipment. We will offer you every opportunity to develop within JACK WOLFSKIN and shape your career path.
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply per email to email@example.com